Senior C++ Software Engineer
Primary Location – Lakewood, CO
MDT Technical, a V-Soft Consulting company, is currently hiring for a Senior C++ Engineer for our premier client in Lakewood, CO. This is a contract/contract-to-hire position.
THE JOB / Senior C++ Engineer
he ideal candidate for this role will be responsible as a high-level technical expert in design development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or significant enhancements to existing software for third party customers, project leads, and management. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Develops and/or provides technical leadership in the development of software involving application of new technologies with significant technical risk.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO »
- Act as high-level technical expert, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Lead a large development team in the design of highly complex software systems for third party customers, and is responsible for project completion as required.
- Designs, develops, operates and maintains software and firmware components and computing systems software to apply to, and integrate with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements.
- Independently design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software for third party customers.
- Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software operating systems, including, but not limited to, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Advances new techniques or advances the state-of-the-art.
- Establishes program goals and defines plans and cost/schedule requirement.
- Prepare detailed plans, which may span over a year for programs or complex projects.
- Operate with substantial latitude for un-reviewed action or decision. Reviews progress with management.
- Assist in training less-experienced software development staff.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE »
- Must have experience with mission critical applications, preferably medical products or devices.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES »
- Must have knowledge of the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of such engineering applications and products.
- Skilled in developing technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Ability to use object-oriented systems composed of objects that communicate with one another using explicitly designed interfaces, an (OO) methodologies which may include OMT and UML.
- Possess a detailed knowledge of one technology or basic knowledge of several technologies.
- Possess proficiency in object engineering and applications development using object oriented (OO) tools such as C#, Visual C++, C++, etc.
- Conducts research in design, development, testing and utilization of electronic data processing hardware and software and/or electrical components, circuitry, processes, packaging and cabinetry for CPU's and peripheral equipment.
- Work beyond routine nature of tasks, utilizing specialized knowledge and technologies.
- Individual must be team-oriented with excellent attitude and vision.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.comHelp
At MDT Technical, we deliver top rated talent in a timely and cost-effective manner through our distinctive personal approach to staffing. Each client we service has unique needs and we work to ensure those needs are met. In the fast-paced world of staffing, MDT Technical delivers quality talent and outstanding customer service to every company we partner with, no matter the size. We are experts in the field of Information Technology and use our knowledge and expertise to provide innovative IT staffing solutions for our partners.
MDT Technical offers full medical and dental insurance, 401K, as well as bi-weekly direct deposit. For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.mdttechnical.com