Primary Location – Philadelphia, PA
StaffTech Solutions, a V-Soft Consulting company, is currently hiring for an Incident Manager for our premier client in Philadelphia, PA. This is a contract/contract-to-hire position.
THE JOB / Incident Manager
Crucial part of the Production Support team which is responsible for managing incidents for new and existing Products. This incident manager is responsible for ensuring that all incidents are identified, triaged and resolved within SLA guidelines. Additionally, this position will be responsible for ensuring that all root-cause analysis is documented for high severity incidents and delivered to the respective Product owners. This position will interface with various operations teams to bring quickly and timely resolutions to incidents. Work is performed in a 24/7 operations environment. Must be available to work weekends and holidays on an on call basis.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE »
- Typically has 7+ years of tech industry and/or work experience in Customer Service, Incident and Problem Management functions and strong understanding of ITIL and Incident Management practices.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES »
- Experience with monitoring technologies.
- Experience working in a large (1000+ server) and complex operations environments.
- Must have background in supporting Unix/Linux env's as opposed to MS.
- Network and/or Systems backgrounds
- Experience in Monitoring (tracking the health of infrastructure they manage)
- Root Cause Analysis
- Solid understanding of the workflows of the infrastructure they have worked in
EDUCATION AND TRAINING »
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.comHelp
StaffTech Solutions is a proud IT staffing provider backed by a highly experienced management and delivery team. With our extensive network of qualified technical candidates and a strong commitment to diversity, StaffTech Solutions is positioned to tackle the most challenging requirements. Hiring leaders are well-acquainted with StaffTech’s ability to quickly identify, recruit and deliver experienced professionals who are ready to make an immediate and positive impact to your business' success. With dedicated resources and effective hiring processes, we are positioned to efficiently champion any hiring campaign.
StaffTech Solutions offers full medical and dental insurance, 401K, as well as bi-weekly direct deposit. For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.stafftechsolutions.com