Project Management Associate
- Collaborates and consults with project sponsors and all involved team members (internal and external) to attain information required for completion of projects
- Updates concurrent projects using project management tools and software to successfully monitor progress of active projects and maintain accurate project records.
- Communicates and provides timely project status reports and quality reviews to ensure that strategic objectives are being met to the creative team, stakeholders and senior director.
- Attend weekly project meetings to scribe minutes, action items and send follow up communication(s) to attendees
- Schedule regular team meetings with project sponsors to review project activities and report status; communicate project challenges, scope changes, and timelines;
- Establish and communicate major milestones both internally and externally; discuss with team when escalation is required based on progress against deliverables/milestones;
- Document and manage project closeout and lessons learned
- Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Coordinate logistics for meetings and events including preparing and distributing materials & agendas, reserving and preparing facilities, and setting up technology for video conferences; ensure all parties are informed of schedule, location, changes and other logistics (dial in #’s, materials, etc.).
- Provide clear, simple and efficient professional correspondence for internal and external stakeholders, using appropriate verbal and written communication modes (in-person, phone, email, text, memos)
- Research and provide recommendations on special projects/assignments and create summary reports.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Serve as liaison between executive committee and project leaders
- Maintain composure during demanding circumstances
- Based on the skills and performance of the individual, this position has the potential to grow and encompass additional responsibilities.
- Prepares monthly business updates to be distributed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, communication or a related field
- Experience in advanced administrative, project management and/or planning position as the key individual responsible for multiple tasks of high priority
- Maintain ownership and accountability for changes in project requirements
- Advanced communication, both written and verbal, in order to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a high level of continuous process improvement to ensure efficiency and compliance in balancing multiple projects
Unifund CCR, LLC Job Description
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals working within this job title.