About the Job
Position in Corpus Christi, Texas
Driscoll Children’s Hospital is seeking a Full-Time Pediatric Nurse Practitioner / Advance Practice Provider or Physician Assistant to provide specialty nursing and/or medical care for children with complex acute, critical and chronic illness in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. This position will function independently, under the supervision an attending pediatric intensivist in accordance with a standard care arrangement and specialty board certification. Operates in accordance with the Texas Board of Nursing APN regulation, the national board certifying agency and maintains a Standard Care Arrangement with a collaborating physician(s). Reporting directly to a Senior Director, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, proven excellence in clinical care and supervisory skills.
· Master’s or Post Master’s Degree required
· Graduation from an accredited Acute Care Nurse Practitioners Program with practice authority in the State of Texas
· Acute Care Pediatric Certification, required
· Must have current certificate of authority and certificate to prescribe (and/or eligible by the Texas Board of Nursing)
· Minimum of 2-3 years of pediatric critical care experience
· BLS and PALS required
For these and other opportunities,
Visit our website at
Driscoll Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.