Turn your out-going personality and professional background into a fulfilling career in marketing.
Journal Communications is looking for a talented and motivated sales professional to join their outside sales team. You will have a designated territory with a base of clients. Your job would be to maintain and grow the current client base and develop new relationships with potential advertisers.
This is a fast paced and fun position if you are willing to be reliable, organized and not afraid to cold call on new businesses.
We offer a competitive annual base salary with a very generous bonus program. Full medical, dental and company matched 401(K) benefits along with a host of other perks.
Job Duties Include:
- Collaborate with sales management to effectively achieve organizational goals
- Deliver full scale print and digital media marketing presentations
- Enter, update and maintain daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database
- Pitch clients and customers to buy and use the companys products
- Plan an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
- Prospect and cold-call on businesses and organizations
- Regularly follow up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Respond to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, in person and via email
High School Diploma required. BBA, Bachelors in Sales or Marketing will be preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of related sales experience preferred
- Previous advertising sales experience is a plus, but not required
- A stable work history
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and order entry programs preferred
- A strong capability of effectively build and present full scale presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
If you feel you meet these qualifications than we want to meet with you! Please apply online at www.siouxcityjournal.com/app/workhere or in person.
We are an EEO and a drug free work place.