Since 1981, CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
Why Choose CareersUSA?
- Base salary plus uncapped commissions based on you and your branch’s performance!
- Excellent growth potential to advance in our company
- Comprehensive training program
- Healthcare benefits, paid holidays and generous PTO plan
We are seeking an Area Branch Manager in the New Jersey Market to lead our team and help us continue to position ourselves as the market leader.
Build high-volume client relationships and maintain key accounts. Responsible for growing branch revenue while mentoring and managing a successful staff. Serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions and benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful career paths.
- Lead and manage an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base
- Sell to the potential client and current clients’ staffing and HR services offered by CareersUSA
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling. Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary
- Qualify needs for PerfectTIME, our in-house developed web-based time and attendance software. Commissions provided for each PerfectTIME HR closed deal
- Schedule appointments for the Director to meet with potential and current clients
- Identify talent via job posting responses, reverse resume searches, internet searches, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- Skill-market candidates to current and prospect clients via email and/or phone
- Interview and select candidates for job placement based on client requirements
- Manage applicant process and client follow-up
- Maintain contact with major clients and prospects to maximize sales and client satisfaction
- Email, follow-up and follow through with any and all inquiries related to job opportunities, job orders and services provided
- Strong experience in cross selling, recruiting functions and client relations
- Must have at least one year of management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Outgoing personality with strong organizational and customer service skills
- High energy, excellent focus, relentless drive, team player
- Sales-driven with perseverance and have a track record of achieving goals
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure meeting continuing deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 4 year degree preferred
- Staffing experience preferred
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits options and a career path to success, contact us today!
For more information about CareersUSA, please visit us at www.careersusa.com.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and positioned to accommodate diversity requirements, government regulations and primary contract prerequisites.