About the Job
Assistant Facilities Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in MEP, HVAC, building automation systems, real estate, building engineering or construction, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an Assistant Facilities Manager at its Seattle Branch in Auburn, WA (between Seattle and Tacoma).
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
- Schedule, assign, and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security
- Responsible for monitoring landscaping, office, janitorial, housekeeping, and security performance and cleanliness
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist in the development and management of capital budgets.
- Work with the Branch Facility Manager to oversee the delivery of services.
- Ensure accurate collection of all maintenance within computerized maintenance program.
- Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous facilities experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience working with MEP, landscaping, HVAC, UPS, and electrical systems
- Must be "hands-on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
- Background in working with outside vendors and contractors.
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace