Communications & Power Industries (CPI) is a leading provider of microwave, radar frequency, and power and control solutions for critical defense, communications, medical, scientific and commercial applications. With a history of innovation, technology leadership, and reliability, CPI is a world market leader. We are currently experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
Associate Product Manager
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to support the magnetron product line. Major duties include the support of business operations, managing product line forecast, supporting customer inquiries, market research, product line maintenance (price changes, marketing collateral, and obsolescence management) and product issue resolution.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide product quotations.
- Work with engineering and finance to support proposal activity.
- Understanding of product cost and pricing strategies to meet product profitability targets.
- Manage and track opportunities pipeline in CRM system.
- Provide input to orders forecast.
- Work with marketing communications to generate sales collateral and sales tools.
- BSEE or three plus years of relevant experience.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships cross functionally.
- Ability to act in a relatively autonomous capacity and address problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain/maintain a D.O.D. security clearance.
CPI offers competitive salaries and outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, & 100% tuition reimbursement. Please send your resume to: Human Resources, CPI, 150 Sohier Road, Beverly, MA01915; Fax: (978) 927-8061; Apply on-line at http://www.cpii.com/bmd
CPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.