Posted On: Thu Jun 8 2017
The Associate Provost for Enrollment Management will provide leadership and strategic vision to SUNY Polytechnic Institute's enrollment, recruitment, marketing, retention and financial aid programs. The Associate Provost provides oversight to the Undergraduate Admissions Office, Financial Aid and Enrollment Management Team at the Utica and Albany campuses. Responsibilities will include development and implementation of a strategic enrollment management plan that will aggressively grow enrollment at the institution, guide institutional efforts to increase retention and position the institution as a leader in higher education.
Other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Seven years to ten years of demonstrated success in admissions/enrollment management required; public higher education experience preferred.
- Master's degree in an appropriate discipline
- Strong communication, analytical, leadership, and human relations skills required; ability to motivate and develop staff
- Demonstrated success with the current enrollment strategies, such as enrollment forecasting, financial aid leveraging, social media, and web-based recruitment tools.
- Knowledge of information technologies for recruitment and enrollment (BANNER, Argos, CRM)
- Candidates must address in their applications their ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
- This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a background check; this position may require annual background checks.
- Applicants must address in their applications their abilities to work with a culturally diverse population. This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a background check; this position may require annual checks.