Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate an Software Tester with manual and automation skills for a long term contract position.
The successful candidate will develop and support automated test cases based upon system requirement and develop the automation scripts using a procedural, programmatic approach.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Software Testing Methodology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Application Development Life Cycle.
- 3 years of software development or test automation experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop test automation with a programmatic approach. Not just click and record.
- Demonstrates knowledge of VB Scripting and descriptive programming.
Interested candidates should be local to the Cincinnati area. Please send resumes to Andrew Gustafson (email@example.comHelp) at IBS.
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.