Automotive Service Advisor/Automotive Service Writer - KIA OF GREENVILLE - Experience Required - Greenville, SC and Spartanburg, SC -
Due to its continued growth, KIA OF GREENVILLEis looking forhighly qualified Experienced Automotive Service Advisors to take charge of an already successful dealership and build it into one of the best in the Southeast.
KIA OF GREENVILLE believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
Service Advisor / Writer:
We are in growth mode and looking forExperienced Only motivating Service Advisors / Writers to join us in supporting our dealership staff and customers while assisting us in building and representing our brand.
. CDK Experience is a big plus!
. KIA Service Advisors / Service Writers greet customers and assist
them with any inquiries they may have.
• Automotive Service Advisors / Service Writers perform vehicle walk arounds and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
• Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
• KIA Service Advisors prioritize required services and are prepared to provide options upon request.
• Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
• Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
• Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
• Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
• Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
"Apply" with Monster. Your Point of Contact will be Tom Wadler.
As a KIA Automotive Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
. CDK Experience is a big plus!
• Must have previous dealership Service Advisor experience OR 1+ years at an aftermarket or Quick Lube shop as a Service Advisor.
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person").
• Basic computer knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
• Valid U.S. driver's license.
- Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Family Vehicle Purchase Plan.
- 401K with Company Contribution.
- Paid Vacations.
- Family owned and operated with an outstanding reputation in the community.
- Continued training.
- Room for advancement.
- Low employee turnover.
- Flexible workweeks.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 21 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is the sole responsibility ofKIA OF GREENVILLE.
This is a Drug Free Work Place. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
Job Type: Automotive Sales, Service and Parts