About the Job
In Home Behavioral Services, Taunton
Behavioral Management Monitor-Part Time
In Home Behavioral Services is a behaviorally-driven, therapeutic intervention model aimed at reducing a child/youth’s challenging behaviors and interfering in their daily functioning. Services are delivered by a highly skilled therapist and behavior monitor. Teams work closely with children and families, in their homes and communities. Strategies and interventions are designed to meet the specific needs of the child or youth referred to the program. Our goal is to reduce the child’s challenging behaviors, provide relief and support, and sustainable solutions.
Behavior Management Monitor: The Behavior Management Monitor is responsible for assisting the family with the implementation of the behavior plan, monitoring the youth’s behavior through various data collection methods, coaching, modeling and supporting caregivers with the developed strategies and interventions. The Behavior Monitor works both independently and closely with the Therapist and other team members. Potential candidates must be self-motivated, organized and demonstrate good communication skills. He or she must also be flexible and be willing to work early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in a human services field from an accredited university and one (1) year of direct relevant experience working with youth and families who require behavior management to address mental health needs, OR
- An associate’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant direct service experience working with youth and families who require behavior management to address mental health needs
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications.
- Must be willing to maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Knowledge of Microsoft computer systems including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Candidates should send resumes to:
Rebecca O’Connor, Program Director