For over 30 years, CGS has enabled global enterprises, regional companies and government agencies to drive breakthrough performance through business applications, enterprise learning and outsourcing services. CGS is wholly focused on creating comprehensive solutions that meet clients' complex, multi-dimensional needs and support clients' most fundamental business activities. Headquartered in New York City, CGS employs more than 7,500 professionals across North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.cgsinc.com and follow us on Twitter at @cgsinc and Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ComputerGeneratedSolutionsInc.
Position: Bilingual - English/ Spanish - Customer Service Representative
Location: CGS - 4508 Woodland Corporate Blvd. Tampa, FL 33614
- Interact with customers in a friendly, courteous manner to provide information in response to inquiries about wireless accounts, products, and/or services within a call center environment.
Schedule Availability Required:
- Training Start Date: Monday, October 30th
- Paid Classroom Training: 9:00am-5:30pm for 3 Weeks (M-F)
- Paid On-the-Job Training: 12:30pm-9:00pm for 2 Weeks (M-F)
- Working Shift after training: *12:30pm-9:00pm and will include at least one weekend day between the hours of 9am & 9pm. All schedules are 5 days per week. * Shifts are subject to change based on the needs of the department.
Prescreening, testing and interviews will be held on: Friday, October 20th between the hours of 9:30am -- 12:30pm.
- Maintain customer service and call volumes according to company standards
- Recognize, research, isolate and resolve customer inquiries
- Type and enter information into a database while a customer is speaking
- Must be able to provide clear, concise ticket documentation
- Reviews and updates information in an internal data system
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and customer entitlement options to provide proper information to customers
- Set proper expectations when call cannot be handled immediately and follow through to its completion
Personal Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes Required:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Must be bilingual - English / Spanish -- Fluent English is Required (Reading, writing and Speaking) You would be required to take English speaking calls and all testing, information, systems and training is in English.
- Desired previous experience - Customer service, volunteer work, military or support experience in retail, front desk, reception, cashier, hospitality, church groups, youth groups and/or restaurant, server or food service.
- Competency using Windows
- Keyboarding proficiency
- Well-polished communication and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task, in a fast paced and vibrant work environment
- Use courtesy, tact and discretion in all communications with customers
- Comfortable using computers in a working environment
- Must be able to handle faced paced, critical thinking environment
- Communication - Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Professionalism - Exhibits a strong work ethic, actively works towards excellence
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
- Dress code is business casual
We offer a full benefits package including health/ dental / Vision / life insurance and matching 401k