CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with 36 years of experience is seeking a Branch Manager for its National Accounts Division located in our National Headquarters in Boca Raton, FL.
MANAGE YOUR OWN OFFICE UTILIZING YOUR SUPERIOR INSIDE-SALES AND MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE!
As the Branch Manager, your strong, B2B sales experience will help build high-volume client relationships and maintain key accounts.
The Branch Manager is:
- A decision-maker, responsible for growing the branch's revenue
- Responsible for mentoring and managing a successful staff
- A relationship builder and people person
- Lead and manage an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base
- Develop business relationships in the branch and in the community
- Sell staffing services to a variety of corporations by identifying hiring needs
- Oversee the day-to-day operations in the branch office, ensuring that the highest level of service, sales and professionalism are offered to Clients and Staffing Associates
- Maintain contact with major clients and prospects to maximize sales and client satisfaction
- Develop sales via skill marketing and email campaigns to generate job orders
- Attend and participate in networking events in order to establish and strengthen relationships with clients, as well as, provide general PR
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- 70% of your job responsibility will be inside sales
- Recruit, interview and select applicants for client job orders
- Earn a generous base salary plus commission at this full-time, direct hire position
- Must have at least one year of management experience
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
- Must have previous B2B sales experience in the U.S. market
- Sales-driven with perseverance and have a track record of achieving goals
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment, with strong follow-up skills
- High energy, excellent focus, relentless drive and the ability to join forces with your team members to find the best solutions for our clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure meeting continuing deadlines
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to meet targets, time management and organizational skills
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be comfortable and effective communicating via telephone, as well as, in person
- Dynamic, outgoing personality
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Leader who is hands-on and leads by example
- Staffing experience is preferred, but not required
- Position requires strong experience in cross selling, recruiting functions, and client relations
- Have a positive will-to-win, never give up attitude and a competitive spirit
*Only local candidates with prior proven business-to-business sales experience will be considered.
- CareersUSA - National Accounts (Boca Raton, FL)
- E-mail: please use the email function of Monster to apply by email.