Branch Manager - Staffing Services
Since 1981, CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
We are seeking a blend of a powerhouse recruiter and a manager who can drive a team passionately to exceed our clients’ expectations, and who is eager to manage a successful office in Feasterville, PA. If you are hands-on, possess a sense of urgency, and can meet deadlines working in a fast-paced environment, then you are ready to step into an exciting career opportunity.
As a Branch Manager for Staffing Services you will serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions, as well as benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful career paths. This is a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader and to make a difference and be recognized and rewarded for growth and hard work.
Help build high-volume client relationships and maintain key accounts. Responsible for growing branch revenue while mentoring and managing a successful staff.
- Lead and manage an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base
- Oversee the day-to-day operations in the branch office, ensuring that the highest level of service, sales and professionalism are offered to Clients and Staffing Associates
- Sell to the potential client and current clients’ staffing and HR services offered by CareersUSA
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling. Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary
- Qualify needs for PerfectTIME, our in-house developed web-based time and attendance software. PerfectTIME ST is a free service for CareersUSA's staffing clients. PerfectTIME HR is available for purchase as Software as a Service (SaaS) or On-Premises models. Commissions provided for each PerfectTIME HR closed deal
- Schedule appointments for the Director to meet with potential and current clients
- Identify talent via job posting responses, reverse resume searches, internet searches, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- Skill-market candidates to current and prospect clients via email and/or phone
- Interview and select candidates for job placement based on client requirements
- Manage applicant process and client follow-up
- Maintain contact with major clients and prospects to maximize sales and client satisfaction
- Email, follow-up and follow through with any and all inquiries related to job opportunities, job orders and services provided
- Position requires strong experience in cross selling, recruiting functions and client relations
- Must have at least one year of management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Outgoing personality with strong organizational and customer service skills
- High energy, excellent focus, relentless drive, team player
- Sales-driven with perseverance and have a track record of achieving goals
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure meeting continuing deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
- Staffing experience preferred, but not required
*Local candidates only please*
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- Application Process: Please submit your resume through this posting
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits options and a career path to success, contact us today!