RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Palo Alto, California (CA) seeking a mid-level Business Analyst to drive Business Intelligence Initiatives within the organization.
The Business Analyst is expected to be a self-starter with proven capabilities and success in delivering Business Intelligence solutions in a SaaS environment. Our BA's must have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable and confident in working with a wide range of teams - from technical IT teams to Senior Executives. This role will be part of a global team that requires the flexibility of working with colleagues and stakeholders in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Direct stakeholder engagement with business teams to help define / refine / drive the SaaS BI strategy
- Quickly come up to speed on data sources (databases, and tools such as SFDC)
- Develop expertise on business processes, life-cycles, and data drivers
- Collaborate on the definition of KPIs and metrics to monitor and run the business
- Implement proofs-of-concept for reporting and analytical requirements; This will include aggregating data from multiple databases / tools and developing reports in BI tools such as Tableau and / or SAP Business Objects
- Participate on BI / reporting projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, preference for Computer Science or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Business Analysis, requirements development, and solutions implementation of Business Intelligence solutions
- Understanding of the primary business functions in a Software as a Service (SaaS) organization
- Technical knowledge and experience working with the industry leading BI tools such as Tableau and SAP Business Objects
- Technical and business process knowledge in operational systems including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Oracle ERP, and SAP
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Solid experience in accessing and working with data (databases, SQL)
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must be able to use consultative approach and persuasive communication with stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in virtual environments
- Ability to think strategically
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.