CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 36 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a CNC Machinist in West Palm Beach, FL.
Earn $18.00 to $22.00 per hour at this full-time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday at the following shifts: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
- Work with computer numeric controlled (CNC) heavy machinery from setup to operation
- Produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials
- Make adjustments to machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product
- Make sure machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output
- Look at finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production
- Must have good math skills to understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly
- Must know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors
- As Machinists will work with precision equipment, being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Therefore, must pay keen attention to detail
- Must understand CAD/CAM technology as machines are controlled by computers
- CareersUSA - Palm Beach Gardens
- Ph: 561-242-0000
- Fx: 561-242-9494
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp