About the Job
- B.A. or B.S. in a Communication or Business related field
- Three (3) years of specialized experience in writing/research/analyst field
- Ability to pass a government background investigation/clearance
- Strong writing/editing skills with samples of work products
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Microsoft SharePoint user experience
- Experience with scheduling and execution of complex deliverables against deadlines and balancing multiple requirements with varying levels of priority
- Customer and results-oriented, with the ability to work with a variety of personnel, including technical and non-technical, international and various levels of management
- Bilingual or multilingual skills are a plus
- Translate technical science data into products for public consumption
- Write and edit technical products that have both human interest and science writing components
- Travel with NASA customer(s) to developing nations in support of this program and communicating its mission and successes
ASRC Federal ASI provides comprehensive communication services to the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center Office of Strategic Analysis and Communications (OSAC). Services include strategic research and analysis; communication strategy, planning and message management; and communication services and product development and delivery for the Center and for its program and project offices.
ASRC Federal Holding Company and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.