About the Job
RESPONSIBILITIES:Are you passionate about Contracts Management and Negotiation?
Do you have a deep knowledge of FAR Part 12?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Kforce has partnered with a World Leader in communications and are looking for a Contract Manager with a background in government to join a growing team. If you or anyone you know is interested, please look at the requirements and apply! This position is in San Diego, CA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 10+ years of contract management experience in government contracting
- Advanced working knowledge in negotiating FAR Part 12, international and commercial terms and conditions, statements of work and price
- Superior proficiency in negotiating and drafting Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Software License Agreements, and Managed Service Agreements with a keen eye to recognize and minimize company risk
- Demonstrate ability to support FAR Part 12 Commerciality and Price Analysis matters
- The candidate must be organized and able to efficiently and accurately perform the required duties in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate must be able to quickly comprehend business deals and effectively tailor the deals to better meet company objectives
- Skilled communicator who influences and shapes the business
- Strong negotiation and writing skills
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.