About the Job
Job Title: Control System Technical Project Manager
Type: Permanent Position
Location: Pasadena, CA
Required Qualifications and Skills
· A Bachelor's degree inan engineering discipline.
· A minimum of tenyears experience with a combination of engineering, manufacturing and/orproduct design, and project management responsibilities.
o Demonstrated experience of successfullyleading and delivering technically and programmatically complex projects withbudgets greater than $5M.
o Familiarity with the design and implementationof distributed, high performance, real-time motion control systems.
o Experience in the development of productionready designs and documentation.
o Experience with developing, executing andmonitoring work packages, contracts, schedules, budgets, resource plans andimplementing plans for risk mitigation.
· Familiarity ofclassical and modern control system analysis and implementation.
· A broadmulti-disciplinary engineering background.
· Experience inmanaging, motivating, monitoring and interacting with highly capable andtalented engineering teams.
· Experience working ina large, geographically and culturally diverse environment.
· Self-motivated andcapable to perform and deliver with minimal direction.
· Demonstrated abilityto clearly develop and present technical and programmatic information inmeetings, reviews, and conferences.
· Demonstrated use ofsoft skills e.g. interpersonal and communication skills and experience ofleading from the middle.
DesiredQualifications and Skills
· Experience withQuality Assurance/Quality Control
· Engineering designexperience
· An advancedengineering or scientific degree.
· Experience with largeground based astronomical observatories.
For more detailsplease contact to Prachit at firstname.lastname@example.org (732)-400-5706