About the Job
The CRM Administrator provides administrative support pertaining to Technical Service department, including the Call Center and Field Service.
- Ensure customer transactions for service are processed accordingly and accurately.
- Perform audits of customer transactions to ensure conformance with established procedures.
- May be called upon to analyze ways to uncover system errors and take steps to correct errors and/or omissions.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of customer and product master data for use in customer interactions.
- Work with Finance to ensure proper financial accounting of all service transactions.
- Assist Technical Support/ Call Center and Field Service teams with customer requests, database corrections, ticket requests and other requests related to service transactions.
- Credit/ Rebill inquiries from Accounts Receivable.
- Responsible for responding to high volume of email inquiries sent to Team Mailbox in a timely manner.
- Assist in handling credit card declines related to service transactions.
- Responsible for closure process of service orders completed by Field Service team/ correcting errors as needed to ensure customers are invoiced correctly.
- Responsible for manual creation of Ibase/ Equipment record in SAP CRM as needed.
Working hours: M-F 7-4pm or 8-5pm
-High school diploma, or equivalent is required.
-4+ years Administrative experience required, medical environment is preferred.
-Experience with SAP is a plus.
-Computer knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite applications is required.
-Customer oriented and possesses excellent organizational and communication skills-
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.