Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Our goal is to maintain a positive candidate and client experience through fitting the best candidates with the best positions.
Our client, a Fortune 500 company, seeks a candidate with the below qualifications:
Cyber Threat Analyst
3 Month Contract
- Demonstrated understanding of the way data is organized and how to best exploit it to satisfy an operational need
- Demonstrated understanding of security operations, monitoring and detection, network traffic analysis, cyber threat, adversary techniques, log aggregation and correlation, scripting.
- 5+ years' work experience in a related field
monitoring and detection, cyber threat intelligence, malware analysis, forensics, reverse engineering, vulnerability exploitation.
- Experience working with different data sources and concepts used by threat intelligence analysts and SOC analysts
- Strong analytic and investigative skills
- Experience working in a SOC or on a CIRT / CERT
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to have skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of EIA components, such as I2 Analyze, Analysts Notebook, Identity Insight
- Prior data modeling experience with either i2, Palantir, and/or Semantica
- Prior experience working with law enforcement
- Familiarity with enterprise software systems and their deployment
- Comfortable working with developers
- Highly organized and enjoys problem solving
- Demonstrated team player and contributor
- Self-starter and confident to be the leader of your domain and ability to set and achieve realistic goals
- Master's Degree
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate high level requirements into detailed solution requirements which drive a development stream of work to deliver on a roadmap that is meeting customer needs
The successful candidate will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)