Location: Washington DC / Arlington VA Area
Requisition #: 2-FIRA-70-17
CENTRA Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for a DOD AT&L Foreign Investment Risk Analyst (Finance).
U.S. citizenship is required; active Top Secret with SCI Clearance strongly preferred.
Description of Duties:
This position is part of a multidisciplinary team advising the Director for Global Markets and Investments (GMI) in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics on risks facing the defense industrial base from foreign investment activity. The analyst reviews financial data on public and private companies and business units to assess their susceptibility to foreign investment and the potential risk arising from that investment. The analyst develops and implements scalable, repeatable methods for conducting these reviews on multiple market segments on an ongoing basis. Collaborating with colleagues, the analyst recommends actions to mitigate the identified risks, for example, government investment through the Defense Production Act Title III program or review by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS). The analyst also assists in developing strategic alternatives for susceptible companies contemplating new investments, mergers, or acquisitions. The analyst may also be called upon to assist in any facet of the CFIUS review process, including intra-agency and interagency coordination, senior leadership briefing and preparation, risk analysis, risk mitigation strategy development and implementation, and risk mitigation compliance monitoring and enforcement.
- Master’s degree (MBA/economics/finance) plus 3-7 years relevant professional experience strongly preferred. Candidates may also combine an international relations, national security or similar Master’s degree with an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, business, or similar.
- Relevant professional experience includes:
- Capital markets experience
- Sell-side banking
- Threat finance
- Public accounting
- Corporate finance
- Investment banking
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Strong candidates will possess some combination of the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience writing for and briefing senior executives/leadership
- Intra-agency in DoD and interagency coordination experience
- Experience as an all-source intelligence consumer
- Required General Skills/Aptitudes:
- Candidates should be well-organized, detail-oriented, and team-focused, with demonstrably strong interpersonal, research, and critical thinking skills.
- Candidates should also be comfortable working under tight and immutable deadlines, as the work may require significant direct interaction with the client, intra- and interagency partners, and private sector entities regarding important time-sensitive tasks involving business sensitive and classified information.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/ Disabled.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp Please reference job code 2-FIRA-70-17 in the subject line.
#M #LI-EG1 #CJPost
Interested candidates should apply using the button below.Apply Now