Our client, a prominent financial research leader, is seeking a Desktop Publisher to join their growing Electronic Publishing (EP) team in the Investor Relations department. Our goal is to efficiently and accurately publish all research, press releases, and other relevant materials to the website. You will have principal responsibility for reviewing all materials before publishing to the site.
You’ll assist the publishing team by working with other members of the EP team to publish all content to the company website. Your primary responsibility will be reviewing and formatting reports and press releases ensuring they adhere to the company’s aesthetic and style guide and are consistent among the company’s various sectors.
You will support the team by creating email campaigns for wide distribution and will maintain multiple distributions lists. As a Desktop Publisher, you will maintain all report and email campaign analytics, in addition to updating all MS Word templates and publishing style guides. You will format special reports for publication and news articles for print by utilizing Adobe InDesign. You will support the team by assisting in editing PowerPoint presentations and in creating and updating graphics for marketing collateral and for the website.
· Have a Bachelor’s degree and/or a proven track record of relevant experience multi-tasking under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. A sharp entry level candidate will also be acceptable.
· Possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
· Have intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required (mainly InDesign and Photoshop).
· Have knowledge of MailChimp a plus.
· Have excellent written communication skills and you are detail oriented.
· Are able to work independently, take initiative and are enthusiastic about contributing innovative ideas to support the team.
· Background knowledge of financial markets a big plus