About the Job
Berkshire Meadows, Housatonic MA
Direct Care Staff/Second Shift 3p-11p
July 26, 2017
13.75-$15.25 (based on education & benefits)
Berkshire Meadows is a residential facility for children and adults with severe intellectual disabilities and complex medical problems.
This job requires you to provide support and direct care assistance to individuals with severe and profound developmental delays.
Applicant must be willing to establish clear professional boundaries, work as a team member and consistently implement all policies and procedures, rules and regulations of JRI. Some of the duties include monitoring individuals, administrative duties, goal setting with individuals, transportation of individuals, documentation, organizational and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Experience working with special needs population preferred
- Meet programs requirements for background checks
- Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment
- Acceptable Driving Record check and a valid driver’s license
- Low cost health insurance (BCBS)
- Free dental insurance
- 401k (match up to $800)
- Company sponsored pension plan
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,600 per year)
- Life insurance
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Generous Paid Time Off (plus 11 paid holidays)
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.