Founded in 1973, Tailored Brands is one of North America’s largest specialty retailers of men’s apparel. We are seeking a highly motivated Direct Mail Marketing Manager to join us in our headquarters in Fremont, CA. This role will focus on direct response and customer communication campaigns across Tailored Brands and its subsidiaries. Main responsibilities include cross functional management of creative creation and delivery, brand partnership and account optimizations for retail and the tuxedo rental promotions. Men’s Wearhouse has garnered Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list 12 times – most recently 2013.
• Plan and coordinate ad promotion calendar for multiple brands
• Collaborate with brand managers and channel partners to successfully coordinate strategies and brand messaging
• Lead the creation of integrated marketing campaigns (which may include some or all of these tactics; TV, Radio, Print, OOH, direct mail, email, and/or other tactics) in partnership with both internal cross-functional teams and outside agencies.
• Develop effective marketing tactics that support sales initiatives in alignment with the overall brand and drive business results across product lines and across customer/prospect segments.
• Brainstorm with other members of the marketing team on new products to test
• Work with data team to develop effective mailing list models including appropriate selection criteria and suppression lists
• Proactively monitor, analyze and track campaign performance
• Analyze past performance of mail campaigns to determine strategies that will be most effective and which ones should be discontinued.
• Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives
• Forecast results of campaigns for financial and production planning
• Participate in broader marketing meetings and strategy sessions
• Continuously develop knowledge of direct mail best practices
• Monitor competitive activity and react to direct mail trends
*Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
• 2+ years experience managing marketing campaigns within the direct marketing space
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and feedback in a constructive way
• Strong complex project management skills, demonstrating the ability to manage priorities, set and meet deadlines, and manage budgets for multiple simultaneous projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables
• Must possess a high-level of proficiency in both Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to think creatively
• Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues
• Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
• Ability to conduct formal presentations to all levels of management
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Experience in brand management and digital marketing a plus
*Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
• Ability to maintain a sustained posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time and operate computer equipment
• Ability to work at least 40 hours per week from the Company’s Fremont, California corporate office with flexibility based on project needs
• Exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move objects.