Piper Companies has an opening for a full time/direct hire Embedded Software Developer in Fort Washington, PA. We are looking for someone who understands software engineering and development and can troubleshoot electrical signals and can integrate the electronic component to their development work.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Developer:
- This person will be involved in the full software and system development lifecycle from requirements and design to operations and maintenance.
- The primary responsibilities will focus on integrating electronic hardware, sensors, and software for advanced system monitoring and test equipment.
Requirements of the Embedded Software Developer:
- 4 year degree: BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or equivalent
- software development experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- experience with embedded systems design and integration
- experience with discrete electronic test equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, signal generators, power meters, etc.)
- strong technical documentation skills
- possession of, or ability to obtain, DoD security clearance
Compensation of the Embedded Software Developer:
- Competitive Salary based on experience PLUS BONUS
- Every other Friday OFF
Please send resumes to Nicole Bernhard at email@example.comHelp