This position is part of the Finance and Controlling team and reports to the Director of Controlling.
Duties and responsibilities
· Understand commercial terms of projects as specified in contracts.
· Plan cash-in schedule according to contract and initiate billing process with all required supporting documents.
· Setup contract budget and initial forecast in SAP.
· Monitor and control project cost structure, manage change processes for any project cost deviation, and update project atcompletion
sales and cost forecast.
· Plan and update cost and sales occurrence for individual projects through project lifecycle, and monitor deviations closely.
Raise early flags for any potential risks as well as opportunities.
· Conduct financial analysis to support decision makings of Project Managers, such as make/buy, schedule crashing etc
Provide periodical project related reports.
· Perform project related period end closing activities.
· Support the Controller in periodical planning and reporting.
· Support Project Manager and Commercial Manager on claim management.
· Manage special responsibilities assigned, e.g. reporting or operational function control.
· Accounting/Finance Degree
· An advanced degree would be a plus
· Previous experience in project-business or manufacturing environment would be preferred
· Ability to work in a team
· Good basis of Accounting/Financial reporting
· Accounting Standards (US GAAP & IFRS)
· Computer literate
· MS Office and ERP systems (SAP will be a plus)