The Children's Museum of Naples (C'mon) is seeking floor (play) specialists that will facilitate the Museum guest visit with exhibits and programs and ensure a quality experience for adults and children. The ideal candidate for this position has energy, enthusiasm and prior experience working with children as well as understands the importance of quality customer service.
This position is ideal for retired educators, school teachers, artists, scientists, child care givers, engineers, and social workers among others interested in enhancing the development of children through interactive play and exploration. C'mon is a brain-building power house fueled by STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) and culture.
Floor specialists MUST be willing to work weekends and holidays. All positions are part-time (15-29 hours/week). Floor specialists begin at Level 1 with pay rate of 9.50/hour.
• Dynamically interacts with guests while circulating in an assigned zone
• Greet guests while presenting a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere
• Conducts short activities, exploration tables and Brain Bites carts, and Curious Kids activities on a regular basis
• Maintains Museum floor and exhibits, including light housekeeping duties in the exhibits to ensure they are clean and reset
• Assists with general crowd control and provides visitors with directions and advisement on areas to visit in the Museum
• Is up-to-date on museum procedures, policies and events
• Answers visitors questions or refers them to the appropriate staff person
• Communicates any customer issues to the Manager on Duty, Programs Manager, or Guest Services Manager for immediate attention and resolution
• Have dependable attendance with respectful and enthusiastic attitude
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Visit the website at https://www.cmon.org/join-our-team/ for detailed job description.
Please send cover letter, resume, three references to email@example.comHelp or mail to: HRJobs 15080 Livingston Road, Naples, FL 34109
No phone calls please.
C’mon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) in compliance with all Federal, Florida State and local ordinances, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008.