Aquent IT Solutions: Where Visions Turn Into Realities.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who understands UX design, Internationalization, and can craft visual components using advanced front-end technologies.
What You'll Do
This position requires a problem-solver with solid experience in web technologies, browsers, and user interface principles, including:
- Working as a bridge between UX Design and Application implementation
- Work along with enterprise Front-End architects
- Work with Agile team members and stakeholders
- Ensure code quality and application performance
- Ensure requirements are well implemented and bridge gap between business needs, UX Design, and technical implementation
- Work as a team player focusing on reuse, performance, standards and delivery time line
- Understanding of concepts such as mobile first, responsive design
Experience with the following skills is required:
- HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, LESS
- Asynchronous request handling
- Cross-browser, Cross-medium development
Note: We understand that Front-End development is more like art of design and implementation, number of years in the experience is important but we are ready to talk to you even if you are new to this field but have strong expertise of required skills rooted within you.
Familiarity with one or more is desirable:
- Databases and web service
- PHP, Ruby, Python, other languages
Why Aquent IT Solutions
We are the software solutions division of a minority owned; multi- million dollar Boston based global enterprise. We are known for our "Achievements in Excellence" because we challenge our teams and consistently exceed our client’s expectations. Our client base of mostly Fortune 500 companies trust our integrity, skills and solutions for their most important business processes. Our most regarded characteristics are Honesty, Integrity, Innovation, and Experience. We have a great work environment, a diverse, comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting and quality education and entertainment. Many of our employees are in their second decade of employment with us.
If you share our Principles, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, apply here.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.comHelp