About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 775113
Title: Project Manager
Company: Fortune 500 Company
Duration: 6 month minimum project
Pay rate: Negotiable
Location: Nashville, TN
- Work with cross-organizational and functional stakeholders to develop and evolve long-term strategies while driving tactical activities in a matrix organization, communicating through proper channels and levels.
- Partner with functional teams during initiation, plan, design, procurement, deployment, and post deployment phases
Role & Responsibilities
- Manages large or strategic, cross-functional and highly visible customer facing projects or multiple projects or takes a business management role in a large or strategic account or group of accounts.
- Drive project lifecycle milestones from concept commit through project closure, advocate change management and escalate project issues to resolution
- Manage complex internal projects/programs within the company and carry responsibilities of team leadership
- Manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer networks
- Ensure risks are accounted for and provide risk mitigation strategies.
- Accountable for the Project Budgets
- Drive internal project management process improvements; remove gaps, across multiple teams and functions.
- Actively drive project status reporting, issues & risks management
- Drive continuous improvement towards delivery excellence (e.g. evaluate results against metrics; recommend or implement changes to improve delivery practices/processes)
- Maintains high customer satisfaction score
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent plus 10+ years related experience in networking/telecommunications industry
- 7+ years in a clearly defined Senior Project Management role with deployment of leading edge, multi-vendor technologies in a highly complex commercial environment.
- Has professional project management training credentials (PgMP or PMP)
- Demonstrate clear leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the sales process including risk assessment, scoping and legal issues with contracts
- Demonstrate presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple large and critical tasks.
- Ability when required to control multiple project managers in the delivery cycle
- Familiar with the organization goals, vision and processes
- Ability to navigate and drive multi-functional teams including sales, engineering, services and customers.
- Advanced degree would be preferred
- Agile/Scrum Master Certified
If interested please contact Steven at email@example.com and include a copy of your most up to date resume.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.