BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a Global Marketing Communications Specialist for our Wauwatosa, WI location.
The Global Marketing Communications Specialist will be accountable for global marketing materials, international tradeshows, and digital marketing efforts.
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! “Stick” with us!
- Develop and execute marketing communication plans to support defined business goals, utilizing traditional and innovative media.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure a consistent global message by market.
- Establish best practices for sharing regional content on a global basis.
- Establish and maintain global communication network for marketing materials.
- Manage international tradeshows and events including planning, logistics and execution.
- Work with local teams to understand markets and audiences and determine marketing communication needs.
- Develop sales enablement tools
- Build marketing automation programs for global teams.
- Research and develop content for promotional materials and sales tools.
- Keep abreast of global market trends.
- Work with corporate communications team to understand and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Coordinate global product launches.
- Act as a gatekeeper for global marketing projects
- The Global Marketing Communications Specialist will support the efforts of the Marketing Communications Manager and Global Business Development Director to drive market awareness of Bostik’s brand portfolio of premium adhesives and sealants for a variety of industrial markets including transportation, aerospace, food packaging, tape and label and more. Primary responsibilities include digital marketing, content generation, and global tradeshow management. This person will work closely with global market managers and product line managers to understand local needs.
Context and Environment:
- The job involves working with internal and external customers to provide overall marketing support for business goals.
- Accountable for global marketing materials, international tradeshows, and digital marketing efforts.
- Bachelors degree in marketing communications, marketing or graphics related field
- 5+ years international marketing communications experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, while managing multiple projects
- A self-starter that can adapt quickly to changes and re-setting of priorities
- Must show the ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Travel 20-30% (including international)
About Bostik- Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives – enabling us to anticipate needs, create value, and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France’s leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make – at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.