| Job Description and Requirements || Synopsys, a global leader in software security, seeks a creative in-house Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media to join our marketing team. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written and spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into graphics, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in B2B. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer can hit the ground running. |
You will work on a variety of assets, including websites, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, iconography, graphics, PowerPoints, brochures, posters, event banners and signage, online banner ads, and more.
Graphic Designer responsibilities and duties
- Design marketing collateral for web and print with proficiency in various creative software applications (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites, and other media, including infographics
- Work with the Executive team to create professional PowerPoint presentations
- Work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and tight timelines
- Participate in all phases of the graphic design process, from ideation through final delivery
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously
- Communicate with internal clients from other departments
- Drive company growth and maintain consistency and integrity through design
- Strive to support, enhance, and grow the Synopsys brand
- Collaborate on and adhere to the brand style guide
- Create guidelines and templates to empower employees to create their own documents that uphold the integrity of the brand.
- Manage the workflow of external design contractors to support the steady production of collateral and ensure brand integrity and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Organize and maintain asset library, graphics files, and associated projects.
- Constantly stay educated on the latest changes and trends in the art and design realm.
- Other related duties as assigned
Please present a portfolio of recent design work.
- BA or BFA or higher in graphic design or a related discipline; alternatively, four years’ experience in agency or in-house marketing or creative services department
- Proficiency with the latest versions of Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Familiarity with web design/development, print, and online marketing disciplines
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications
- Ability to think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Creativity, innovation, and confidence
- Clear, concise oral and written communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and internal clients
- Able to occasionally work flexible hours; overtime and weekends may be required
- Experience with other creative disciplines such as photography, videography, or motion graphics a plus
- Desire to learn new skills