The HR Generalist role is a great opportunity for an individual looking to start and grow their career in the HR field. THis individual will handle the day to day operations of the HR department and also serve as the first point of contact for clients and visitors onsite.
Our client is a well established medical device company
- Provide talent acquisition support to hiring managers onsite through recruiting and onboarding of individuals
- Handle all paper processing
- Assist with compensation and benefits
- training and development of new hires
- serve as the first point of contact for all visitors and clients that come onsite
- assist HR department with ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelors degree in business ( HR degree or concentration preferred)
- 1-3 years experience in HR ( manufacturing or medical device company is ideal)
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus*
- Excellent communication skills, personable and organized, ability to maintain a professional demeanor and effectively partner with individuals at levels within an organization
- full time opportunity
- full benefits package
- competitive hourly compensation
- great opportunity for an indicidual looking to gain experience in the HR field!!