Location: Washington DC / Arlington VA Area
Requisition #: 2-HSA-44-17
CENTRA Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Homeland Security Analyst.
No CLEARANCE, but ability to obtain a Secret and retain Top Secret with SCI. U.S. Citizenship is required.
CENTRA Technology’s Homeland Security and Risk Analysis Division is seeking qualified candidates to support Homeland Security programs and assist in preparing proposals in response to announced Government procurements.
- Undergraduate / Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- At least three years’ relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to accurately compile and evaluate information and produce sound analytic conclusions
- Exceptional attention to detail and writing abilities
- Experience analyzing homeland security threats or national issues security issues
- Experience supporting risk analyses through calculation of threats, vulnerabilities, and consequences
- Experience writing or editing proposals
The successful candidate will be submitted for a U.S. Government security clearance, so U.S. Citizenship is required. Continued employment is contingent on the ability to obtain and retain a security clearance.
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/ Disabled.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should apply using the button below.Apply Now