About the Job
-OPEN HOUSE –
Thursday, August 24, 2017
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
CareersUSA - Philadelphia
1800 John F Kennedy Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 36 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking Hotel Housekeepers WITH EXPERIENCE in Philadelphia, PA.
Earn $9.00 per hour at these full-time, temp-to-hire positions. Work 40 hours per week, Sunday to Saturday at a flexible schedule.
- Room cleaning (15 rooms a day)
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items
- Make beds and fold terry
- Clean bathrooms
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order
- Reports maintenance deficiencies, if any are present
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallways)
- Checks and stocks supply cart
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- HOTEL HOUSEKEEPING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. Please DO NOT apply if you do not have experience.
- Must have prior experience cleaning a minimum of 15 rooms per day
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Support team to reach common goals
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 lbs without assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
- Must pass drug screen and background check
Please bring your updated resume & 2 forms of state-issued ID (such as your driver's license or state ID & either your Social Security Card, Birth Certificate or Passport) If you do not have these ID's please call for alternatives.
All candidates must be dressed appropriately for an interview. Please allow at least 1 hour to complete the process (paperwork, computer testing (if applicable) and an interview).
NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY - WALK-INS WELCOME!
If you cannot make this open house, please apply through Monster or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Contact us for directions if needed. See you at the Open House!