- Maintains the health and usability of all computing, storage and virtualization components.
- Coordinates the maintenance and repair of computing and storage hardware and manages services, such as Domain Name Service (DNS), Directory Services and Identity Management.
- Assists with maintaining the health and usability of database components. Assist with maintaining network performance, configurations, connections and troubleshooting network problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair of databases and manages database services, such as data restoration/replication, data import/export, and data interfaces.
- Support availability management activities to plan, measure, monitor and continuously improve the availability of the network infrastructure and services. Conducts performance management activities associated with managing and tuning service components for optimal performance.
- Responsible for incident and event management to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible, minimize adverse impact on mission operations and to detect events, analyze and determine appropriate response or action.
- Responsible for planning and analysis activities associated with researching new technical trends, products and services, such as hardware components, enterprise system software, and networks that offer opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the service areas.
- Compile daily situational reports (SITREP). The report will include items identified by the team from the daily out-brief, deficiencies identified with possible mitigation tactics, noteworthy events, and comments from program stakeholders.
Minimum 3 years of experience with monitoring, management and fault tools such as What's Up Gold and SolarWinds.
Required Clearance: TS with SCI Eligibility.
Desired: Experience with VOIP, TCP/IP protocols and telecommunications technology, virtual machines, and hypervisors is desired. BS in technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Information Systems, and Information Assurance). CompTIA Security+ CE, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP) certified.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V