We are looking for an IT Desktop Support Analyst in Secaucus, NJ who can provide tier 2 support to end-users and retail locations. The IT Desktop Support Analyst will work in a team setting providing desktop and remote support.
- Provides assistance to all users (stores, office users, warehouse users) following the procedures in use within the IT Support team.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of applications and solutions commonly used within the IT industry (Microsoft operating system, Microsoft Office application,) as well as POS systems used within business operations.
- Provides telephone and email second-line support to all users through out the USA, including but not limited to Warehouses, District Offices, Regional Offices and Support Office locations.
- Updates and follows-up on every reported incident and assigns the incident within the within incident management system.
- Informs and follows-up with users by phone or email about status of service request/incident/questions
- Assists stores, office users, and warehouse users in second level IT troubleshooting. - Forwards every incident according to escalation procedures (internally or externally).
- Follows up and contacts users with regular status update of the interaction/incident and service requests.
- Closes interactions/incident and service requests when applicable with the user's validation.
- Makes suggestions and improvements on IT Support processes to ensure IT equipment and systems are working properly
- Participates in store openings, office rebuilds and similar projects as needed.
- BS Degree and/or 3-5 years of equivalent retail experience in IT.
- CompTIA's A+ preferred
- HDI's soft skills preferred
- Microsoft's MCDST Certification preferred
- Extensive knowledge of applications and solutions commonly used within IT industry (Microsoft operating system, Microsoft office application)
- Basic knowledge with Cisco devices (router, switch, IP telephony).
- Basic knowledge with open VMS is a plus
- Experience with incident management and ticketing software is a plus
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to prioritize
- Good stress tolerance and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn fast and respond quickly to shifting demands
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and aims for constant improvements
- Strong customer service orientation including a desire to help solve problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with IT retail system (i.e. POS, etc) is a plus to perform second level Stores IT troubleshooting
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed
If you are looking for a long term, growth opportunity within a reputable company this is the job for you! Please apply today for immediate consideration.