Superior Group is looking for IT Applications Software Developer for our Client located in Orlando, FL.
- Provide assistance to business users & HRIT Applications Analysts in the PeopleSoft & Oracle Fusion HR/Payroll applications with emphasis on testing; file handling, automation of manual tasks.
- Assist with application analysis tasks.
- Assist business users with handling and automation of data files for comparisons, analysis
- Prepare test scripts and perform application testing.
- Other application support activities.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of software applications, business process analysis, requirements definition, and design
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience In IT Applications Software Developer
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- Good documentation skills
- SQL skills
- MS-Access skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) proficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Prepare test cases and perform software testing
- Exposure to PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System or Oracle Fusion HCM
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Go Beyond. .
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.