We have an exciting opportunity for a Java/J2EE web applications developer to join a development team in the metro Chicago area. Do you truly love to code and enjoy a fun fast-paced environment, contact us right way!!! We are interested in self-starters who aren't intimidated by complexity.
• Work as part of an on-site project delivery team with internal and client-based project team members
• Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients
• Develops code that promotes reusability, is well structured, includes sufficient comments, and is easy to maintain
• Elevates code into the Development, Test, and Production environments on schedule
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Develop and enhance our current Java/J2EE web applications
• Participate in design process
• Write JUnit and Selenium tests
• Must really enjoy coding
• Solid backend programming abilities in Java/J2EE.
• Strong understanding of SQL queries
• Ability to write JUnits
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
• Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, including the ability to think logically and analytically.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively build relationships; promote, and work well in, a collaborative team environment.
• Knowledge of REST based APIs
You will be a member of an Agile Scrum team with other mid-level and senior developers, working on projects such as:
• Extensive suite of APIs
• Industry best query tool
• Web tracking services
• Complex data processing
• Award winning identity resolution software
• Drag and Drop form builder