In this role, you would design, develop, and deploy software that helps provide insight into security posture on a variety of data sources.
Must have experience with front end web programming, java based backend programing, and relational databases.
- Develop web applications to provide business insights about various parts of Cisco’s security posture
- Produce secure products in all of the development you participate in
- Produce software that is evaluated with automated tests
- Clarify requirements for products to be developed
Must Have Skillsets:
- In-depth knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented methodologies
- Experience developing REST APIs/Web Services using Java and Spring Boot
- Experience designing and implementing code with a focus on automated testability
Location: Durham, Research Triangle Park (RTP) North Carolina
Duration: 12+ months