The HVHC family is a quickly growing corporation with the opportunities you need to excel in your career. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, HVHC Inc. and its affiliates, Visionworks and Davis Vision, make up one of the largest vertically integrated optical companies in the United States and are leaders in integrated vision care solutions. At HVHC, every employee strives to create the best possible customer experience, from on-trend fashions to state-of-the-art eye care.
Join our team and be a part of our company mission to lead the industry with the most frames, the right prices, and the best people.
Visionworks is currently hiring for a top notch individual to office in San Antonio, Texas for the position of Lead, Third Party Payment Processor. The Lead will be responsible for applying payments received on third party claims against outstanding receivables and coordinating functions of Third Party Payment Processor team.
Summary of Responsibilities:
1. Identify claim correspondence and payment information from Company lockboxes and apply payments received on claims against outstanding receivables by analyzing and understanding Explanation of Benefits documents (EOBs).
2. Analyze payments and claims to identify potential issues with plan setup in system or other errors in payment posting.
3. Runs daily reports to create and assign work appropriately to payment processors.
4. Assist third party claims processors and leads in responding to provider inquiries of incorrect payments, researching discrepancies and generating reports of discrepancies for supervisor.
5. Review and research unapplied payments and apply to outstanding claims.
6. Coordinate and monitor payment processing by all team members to ensure timely and accurate posting to outstanding claims and ensure compliance by all team members with company policies and procedures.
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
Experience & Background:
· Three (3) plus years of team lead experience in medical insurance claim billing preferred
· Three (3) to five (5) years of prior Cash Posting experience.
· Experienced in MS Excel and Word
· 10- Key by touch (numeric)
If you are prohibited from working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from consideration for this position.
HVHC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.