Excellent opportunity at large, respected insurance company located in the Chicago loop! One of our clients in downtown Chicago is looking to add a LMS Project Manager to their team.
Location: Chicago Loop
Pay Rate: $30-40/hr
Length: 3-4 Months
Experience with Cornerstone LMS application highly desireable. Must have strong project management experience, as well as implementation of Learning Management systems as well as optimization.
HRConnect & IT Help Desk Issues
Provide escalation support for
• Courses not launching
• CMC not launching
• Course pausing/not progressing
• Course not marking complete
• Course exemption requests
• Cannot find courses in CMC
Communicate outages, large enrollments, etc. to HRConnect in preparation for potential calls.
Work with HRConnect to provide workarounds for course issues impacting large groups of employees
Admin - System Functionality Issues/Requests
• Questions and business requests regarding system functionality (new requests, update existing settings, troubleshoot features not working correctly, etc.)
• Recent examples: new business permissions & updated L3 evaluations
• Custom reports for business and L&D team depending on needs
• Regular meetings with CSM to discuss account, system improvements/issues, ensure day-to-day functionality is meeting our needs, etc.
• Regular meetings with L&D team to discuss improvements/issues that need to be made to system, upcoming large projects/enrollments, etc.
• Research and exploration of possible use of new features
• Recent example: observation checklists in performance module. A checklist was built and tested; however, it was determined because we needed it for the Learning module, the intended functionality did not meet our needs
• Provide support to Leadership Development team as needed with events, sessions and LFTC Self Assessment
• Project management for implementation of new features or resolution of existing features
Quarterly Release Management
• Receipt and further research of quarterly updates to all areas of system
• Determine client impact and test in STG
• Distribute preview of new features to L&D team for feedback, questions and testing
• Meet with CSM to discuss features in depth and how the features will specifically impact client's zone/modules
Regression test the morning after the release was added to PROD to ensure day-to-day functionality still works (can launch courses, can search courses, etc)