Williams Acosta, PLLC – Detroit, Michigan
Williams Acosta, PLLC, is seeking a legal secretary with 3-5 years of litigation experience to provide support to one of the partners in its real estate, environmental and business/business litigation law firm. The ideal candidate would be professional, personable, calm, collected, dependable, resourceful, have great organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and superb spelling, grammar and proofreading skills. Additionally, the candidate will possess knowledge of state and federal litigation deadlines and procedures and electronic filing systems and requirements for state and federal courts. The firm offers a great salary and benefits package.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and various legal software applications
- Transcribes dictation with speed and accuracy
- Ability to coordinate complex scheduling
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple deadlines/priorities
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality