Headway Workforce Solutions is currently searching for an Account Manager within our Local Client Division to join our downtown Raleigh office. The Local Account Manager is responsible for managing the Recruiters and Program Lead level staff, coordinating the efforts of the Onboarding Team for the assigned clients and conducting client site visits to complete necessary tasks, duties and follow up with client requests. They will partner with all stakeholders assigned to the project, providing ongoing status updates and assessments. They will demonstrate exceptional leadership in communicating business goals, programs and processes for an area, business segment or customer project. They must have a commitment to customer satisfaction.
As an Account Manager, you will...
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed. If requested, participate in developing and implementing necessary changes
- Create and manage cost estimates and project budgets
- Address client concerns and ensure resolution of issues in a timely manner with the appropriate follow-up
- Conduct client facing implementation meetings multiple times per week during implementation
- Conduct weekly client facing meetings during execution and monitoring stages of account/project
- Define all project tasks and assign to appropriate resources
- Review and approve client specific training on Headway’s tools, techniques and processes.
- Monitor project management trends and stays abreast of best practices
- Plan, negotiate, implement and monitor change management and risk mitigation as required to deliver complete scope at a quality standard set by executive, on time and within budget
- Proactively identify accounts which may be at risk from a revenue and/or service delivery standpoint and make suggestions for improvement
- Recommend process improvement based on performance analysis, lessons learned etc.
- Travel as needed, sometimes frequently, to local client sites to conduct interviews, complete new hire paperwork, and attend client meetings.
- All other job duties as assigned
Skills / Education Needed
Bachelor’s degree preferred, OR Associates degree with equivalent, relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education, training or experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
You would be a good fit for the position if…
- You have proven ability to manage people, think strategically, mitigate risk and experience with change management
- You can interface at all levels, both internally and externally
- You have commitment to customer satisfaction
- You have advanced working knowledge of Windows/Microsoft Office Suite
- You can prioritize and multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- You have strong leadership and interpersonal skills
You’ll Enjoy Working Here Because
- We’re located in the heart of downtown Raleigh on Fayetteville St. near over 130 restaurants, museums, and attractions.
- We offer competitive compensation along with an attractive benefits package for full-time employees
- We engage in fun company culture‑building activities every month.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, talk, see, and hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms, sit and view a computer screen for long periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee must be able to operate a motor vehicle and drive for extended periods over a distance.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.