CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 36 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Machinist in Aston, PA.
Earn $13.00 per hour at this full-time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 hours per week, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Provide timely and accurate programming and set-up of 2-D, manual machining equipment in the completion of customer orders. Will set-up and operate own piece of equipment as well as those of Machine Operators. Monitors productivity and quality of parts produced.
- Review designs sent down from Engineering for programming, set-up, and run of stock and custom jobs
- Work from finished print drawings to set-up manual machining equipment and program as necessary
- This position description is not intended to be all inclusive
- Job duties may be added or deleted at the sole discretion of management
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Machinist
- 3 to 6 months competency in new position
- Solid understanding of Math and Trigonometry, Computer Usage, knowledge of Hand Tools and Machine Tool Technology
- Previous programming and set-up experience, machine operator
- CareersUSA - Media / Springfield
- Ph: 610-892-2500
- Fx: 610-892-2501
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp