A manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Operator who will be responsible for operating production machinery and will be physically handling material to load and unload machines. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
· Work with the manufacturing team to produce customer orders and meet daily manufacturing goals
· Operate manufacturing equipment and understand their capabilities
· Ensure materials are used as per the specifications for each job and that all equipment is being correctly utilized
· Perform simple manual tasks involving lifting and moving products
· Maintain a clean and safe work area and adhere to all company policies and procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED
· Must have at least 2 years of machine operation experience
· Must have basic math and good communication skills
· Must have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
· Must be punctual, have good attendance and a “get it done” attitude
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-530-1053.