Working at METTLER TOLEDO means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We design, manufacture and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes. Working with us means food products are free of contaminants and substances are measured to the highest accuracy requirements for use across the world's largest manufacturing and pharmaceutical firms.
METTLER TOLEDO's Thermal Analysis business unit in Columbus, Ohio is currently hiring a Marketing Manager to become a product, industry, and technical expert for the Thermal Analysis line of products.
- Global market strength and leadership in our category – click here to learn more about our Thermal Analysis products
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
- Challenging projects that impact durability, reliability and customer safety
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering, biology, chemistry or other physical science.
- Held responsibility for a product category and can monitor and report on market performance and propose solutions for driving business performance.
- Served as the technical and product expert, supporting marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills to connect teams from marketing, operations, field sales and service channels working with reps, technicians, and leaders.
- Take responsibility for portfolio availability and inventory from launch through end-of-life.
- Set and evaluate pricing strategies.
- Explore new industries and trends as opportunities for growth.
- Review and keep up on competitive offerings and regulatory trends.
- Work with key strategic customers and bring product feedback to our production teams.
- Travel up to 25% of the time.
As a Plus, You May Also Have:
- Prior experience with METTLER TOLEDO lab products or within the laboratory or sales functions within one of these core industries – food/beverage, petrochemical, pharmaceutical.
- Prior product management experience supporting a technical product.
- Experience using SAP.
We Give You:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Gym discounts, tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program
- And, all the usual such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
For those who prioritize precision, METTLER TOLEDO is precisely where you belong. Learn more about us at www.mt.com or watch our latest video.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
METTLER TOLEDO endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.comHelp