Southern California Mfg. seeks Marketing Manager
The largest manufacturer of automotive polyurethane components is seeking an enthusiastic, well qualified person to join our team located in San Clemente, CA. We are a traditional yet dynamic, fast paced company offering room for growth and advancement.
We are looking for a creative, organized, multi-faceted marketing professional who will help us grow our brand exposure to a variety of B2B/B2C markets utilizing traditional and online, multi-channel platforms.
- Develop insightful marketing campaigns.
- Engage and communicate with various media contacts for PR & editorial opportunities.
- Generate, edit and distributePR materials according to specific market requirements and proof for accuracy.
- Assist with company websites, online tools, social media, YouTube channel, etc.
- Conceptualize and create media content to engage and grow our online community though social media channels.
- Report on new trends, software and developments in the social media industry.
- Develop and distribute Direct Marketing products like e-mail blasts, mailings and newsletters.
- Organize and coordinate events, trade shows, point of sales materials,product displays, training programs as directed by the sales team.
- Occasional travel to attend consumer and trade shows and key customer events.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, associated media requirements, and best practices.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills with focused attention to detail.
- General business experience and computer proficiency.
- Experience with Adobe Suite and photography a plus.
- Experience in the aftermarket automotive industry is preferred.
Full time, salary based position with benefits. Please submit resume with salary history.