Med/Surg Telemetry RN Registered Nurse – Travel to New York
Info for Med/Surg Telemetry RN travel assignment:
· Many shifts open 8 or 12 hour shifts
· 8 or 13 week assignments
· Various locations: NYC, Long Island and Hudson Valley Region
· RN Positions available in: Med/Surg, Telemetry, Cardio Pulmonary, Wound Care, Respiratory and Cardiac step-down
What is travel nursing with White Glove all about, anyway?
As the largest nursing agency in NY, White Glove offers you an exclusive selection of travel assignments in NY. As a White Glove Travel Nurse you get the possibility to work in some of the most prestigious facilities in the nation.
Take your chance to visit the best of New York – the EmpireState. From the “city that never sleeps”, to the scenic country areas… White Glove has contracts available throughout the state. BrowseRockefellerCenter… Visit Niagara Falls… and everything in between. At the same time, get paid top Travel Nursing salary and benefits you deserve!
What are benefits for White Glove Travel Nurses?
· Variety of RN Med/Surg Telemetry Travel Nurse assignments at top ranking facilities – you get to choose which one! Reserve your slot for upcoming orientation so your file can be submitted timely.
· Daily pay at participating facilities
· Free housing or tax-free housing/meal stipends
· Travel reimbursement
· NYS license/certification reimbursement
· Free health and dental insurance
· Completion bonus
· Metro cards
· Extra cash bonus for referring your Nurse friends
· Any other benefits you want… just let us know so we can include it in your contract!
What are requirements for RN Registered Nurse Med/Surg Telemetry Travel Nursing Jobs?
· Current unrestricted NYS RN License (our recruiters are ready to assist you in applying for one… plus we reimburse it in your contract)
· At least 1 year experience as a Registered Nurse RN in Med/Surg or Telemetry
· Eligibility to work in United States
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Performance bonus